Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

PEGGY

Hi 
today  I have
 PEGGY
to show you

I used

and
and things from my stash

I stamped Peggy on white card
and colored her in with promarkers
mounted her onto pink card and added gems colored with promarkers
I stamped the music stamp twice onto white card
distressed the edges 
then mounted onto pink card
I mounted patterned card onto a 6x6 main card 
I placed the two music  pieces onto main card at an angle
added swirls at each side
then added Peggy in the center of the card
I do hope you like her 
 Hugs
 Sue
 xxx


  

5 comments:

  1. Sue what a stunning card, love the way you have designed it and Peggy Sue is a lovely image. The backing paper and your choice of colour is super. Love it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the design. Gorgeous image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout sue. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x