Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & Stars


My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes & THEME Stars....

Good Morning ...

Today at
 Besties UK  
 we are starting a new challenge,
the theme is
 Anything Goes and Stars...

You can enter this challenge 3 times with a Besties Image and once without ...
 I have use
which can be purchased at the store here



IMG 698

Hi to you all 
This is a 6x6 Card 
I colored my Image with
Spectrum Noir Pencils 
Mounted her onto lilac card 
and added the stars to two corners
I then used the star background and mounted that onto  lilac card 
I then used a smaller piece of star card and added that to one side of the card
I mounted my image onto card with foam pads
I then cut  the stars out to fit into the bottle top
( I flattened these in and old embossing machine )
Hope you like here 

Would love you to come and join us over at 
My Besties UK challenge

12 comments:

  1. Wow Sue...this is gorgeous. I love your color choices and colors. And those bottle caps are a perfect embellishment. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card sweetie pretty colours - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card my friend, loving the image and colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful design, Sue - love the added bottle top embellies too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Sue, I like this image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sue just love the image and the colours
    love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adourable I like it
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now i love this card but what i love the most is her hair! your colouring is just awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is truly beautiful! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!! Again I am amazed. Love the colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x