Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

My Besties UK Challenge Anything Goes & Not A Square Card

Anything Goes (A)
and
Not a Square Card (B)
(B) Anything card that is not a square lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards that are not square)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

Hi all 
I have used 
this month 





Coloured wit copics
y38 -35-17-15
bg15-13-11-10
e000-00-11-21-04-R20
I used an oval die to do an easel card
used the same size as a matt
for my image
I added the gems to the sides of the image
I used a smaller  die for the bottom layer and a small die as the stopper 
which I added flowers too 
 I hope you like her
hugs 
Sue 
xxx
Weould love you to popover to the Challenge blog and and see what the othe DT have done 
and perhaps join in with us 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x