Followers

Monday 19 October 2015

Same but Different

It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here

This is not a challenge just a bit of fun so to have a chance of winning this gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ... Winner will be picked at random xxx




Hi there 
our same but different this month 
was chosen by me
coloured with copics
e000-00-04-11-r20
y08-06-04
g000-00-02
e57-55-53-51
the papers was from my stash 
and matted onto cream card
then  arranged onto a 
6x6 card I added the image with foam pads
then the gems sentimentand flower 
hope you like her 
the othe DT ladies have done a great work as well 
would love it if you could stop by and have a look   
Hugs
Sue 

  xxx   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x