Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

The Snow Fairy

Hi and welcome to my Blog today 
 World Wide open Design Team Challenge Blog 
we have a wonderful Sponser

    Julia Spiri
My image today is
so please meet
The Snow Fairy


Coloured with copics
e000-00-11-21-93
r989-85-83-81
e55-53-51-50
r000-01

all papers from my stash
backed onto red card
I then arranged them onto a 6x6 card



after I coloured my image
I used a white pen on her hair
and Wink of Stella on her wings
I then added the bow and the die cut
snowflake
once the card was on my pc
I added the diamond sparlkes
which as an overlay
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx

I am entering into these Challenges

Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Crafting By Designs
The Crafty Addicts
Wonderful Wednesdays
A Snowflakes Promise 
Lemon Shortbread 









5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue. The image is lovely and gorgeous colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work you did for DT Sue. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the snowflake, bow and gorgeous colouring. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x