Followers

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Delightful Wednesday

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
Its Christine's choice this month with
*Back to School*



This is a pre-coloured image 
School Boy and can be found HERE

Papers ,card and embellishments are from my stash 
 this is a 6x6 card
I cut papers to different sizes and layered them onto my card
I fussy cut the sentiment and pencils 
and arched them onto main card
I hope you like him
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x