Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

Challenge #4 - Anything Goes with the option of Spread the Love - Plus DT Call

 
Fancy Pants one

   Bestie 3D Decoupaged image
Hi to you all 
very simple card for this 
I have used a 6x6 card 
Matted and layered 
with blue and green dotted card then
matted onto cream and green card  
the image was cut and matted onto white card then green card 
and added to main card with foam pads
Fancy Pants one was a love to cut out 
added the die cut flowers and leaves then added my 
gems
hope you like her
Hugs
 Sue 
xxx
I would like to enter this into 

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun and colourful. Pure spring delight.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue what a beautiful card I love the image it's so cure and adorable. And the overall design is wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue fabulous card love the image especially using decoupage. Many congratulation on you new DT post. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sue.
    Thanks for sharing with us over here at PPP ~ Best of luck with your entry and best of luck also with DT Call.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Sue! Thank you so much for entering our challenge and DT CAll at Besties PPP! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is she, fabulous card my friend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so gorgeous ....

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at PPP Challenge and best of luck with your entry and best of luck also with the DT Call.

    Andrea DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, i love how you make the 3D be the focus of your card..it is so lovely! Thank you for entering My Besties PPP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card I love it thanks for joining us at ppp and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x