Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Summer fun

  Whoopsi Daisy
 Monthly challenge
Hello to everyone and welcome to our New Challenge!  Hope you have all had a great, crafty month Thanks to everyone who played along with our last monthly challenge.  Always a joy to see  many wonderful creations and special thanks to all who used an image from a Whoopsi Daisy CD:)
 **NEW RULE**  We now have a limit of 2 entries per person, however, if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry.  So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you may enter 3 times total
We have had a change of rules regarding entry into the Whoopsi Daisy challenge:-
The winner and Top 3 for the May challenge can be found HERE, Congratulations and Thank you to all who took part...also you can see the fabulous projects from our DT, HERE.
This month 
my image is from
Hip Hooray!
It's Daisy May 

 

Love the image 
so cute had to use it for summer fun
I have done an easel card 
mat and layered my card 
Cut the image with a die  and inked round the edges 
and added to the centre of my card
I added the flowers and sentiment
and corners to finish with
I hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Morning Sue what a pretty card I love this image and your design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sue, love your design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x