Followers

Monday 20 July 2015

Christmas in July


This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Christmas in July 


Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 
Yuletide Wishes
and
can be bought HERE
I printed  the image a few time so that I could 
Decoupage it 
I then added it to blue glitter card
and used a silver glitter card as a backing 
I used a die for the baubles 
i then added silver dots at intervals round the edge of the image
then added the snowflake which was mounted on to a bottle top
i hope you like it
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x