Followers

Monday 21 December 2015

Same but Different


Good morning to you all
It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here



This is not a challenge just a bit of fun so to have a chance of winning this gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ... Winner will be picked at random xxx



Here are the lovely design team projects ..... Don't forget to leave a comment you could win this fabulous digi ... for your crafting projects ....

Coloured with copics
e000-00-02-11-r20
bg10-11-13
e41-43-53
r35-37
 Christmas beauty here
papers from stash all cut at different sizes
matted onto red card
and arranged on main 6x6 card I then added
 the sentiment ,gems and
Poinsettia
I hope you like her.

Thank you all for following me this year 
and leaving you comments they
are very much 
appricated
Merry Christmas
and 
Happy New Year to you all 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x