Followers

Monday 4 January 2016

Sparkling and New

Good Morning 
and
Happy New Year 
to you all
A new Challenge starts today from
Whoopsi Daisy
image is from the cd
Daisy Does Diva
**NEW RULES**
Please read before entering



1. We have a limit of 2 entries per person, however, if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry.  So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you may enter 3 times total.

2. You MUST use either a digital image or something from a CD on any creations entered into our challenge.

Entries which do not abide by our rules are subject to removal by our administrator.  Thanks so much
 for your cooperation!
    






A 6x6 card
papers are from my stash all backed onto Blue card
and arranged onto main card
I add the sparkle to one corner of the top layer 
the image even thou it is off the cd I have not use this image before 
so it is new to me
she was matted onto blue card 
and added to the main card 
I added the flowers and the sentiment
I hope you like her to kick start the 
New Year in 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
Would love you to join us over at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x