Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

Fruity Babies Peaches

Hi and welcome to my world
Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 
My image is
Fruity Babies Peaches 
and you find him here 



Coloured with Copics
e000-00-01-93
v95-93-91
e43-42-40
what a dream to colour
papers from stash and backed onto spotty card
I used to different papers for the panel the bottom one I punched 
a border along the bottom then added
a strip of dotted card across rhe center
the image was mouted into a die cut  and  added the pearls
and sentiment
I hope you like her
Hugs
Susan 
xxx 

I am entering thes Challenges

A Beautiful Mess
Aliciabel Challenge Blog 
Artbymiran Challenge 
 Brown Sugar
 Crafting-With-Friends
 Dragons Lair Designs
PDE Linky Party
Simply Papercraft 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x