Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

fluffy beach babes

We have a new challenge launching today at
 MY BESTIES UK 
and this time our challenge is

Anything Goes 

You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a My Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a My Bestie Image.
 This month i have choosen 
Decoupage 
This is where I started with my crafting
So please Meet  
fluffy beach babes



Papers are from my stash 
and matted onto cream card 
I cut the babes out and used 3d foam 
to raise them up
I matted them onto cream then  gold card 
I added the sentiment
and the flags
I hope you like them
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 
 Would love you to come and join in with us 
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/   

613 Avenue Create  
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
A Beautiful Mess 
Aliciabel Challenge Blog
Crafting-With-Friends
  Dragons Lair Designs
 PDE Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x