Followers

Thursday 11 August 2016

Strongman Scottie set( Digital Delights)

Hi and welcome to my Blog

I am here today with
 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
please meet 
Strongman Scottie set










coloured with copics

e000-00-11-21-95
y23-26-yr24
c01-2-3-5-7-
papers from my stash
matted onto blue card
my image was matted onto gold card then blue card
The Tough Guy image comes with the set 
I used a laser printer for that and a foil it machine
(doesnt show up well in photo thou)
Matted it onto gold gold
great for a mans card
So hope you like him
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sue, love the image and great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Sue just love this and his caveman outfit. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x